1. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the BEST, how do you feel currently?
2. Over this summer, how was your bipolar (stable, unstable) and do you know why it was good or bad?
3. What are your goals for this fall (any kind of goals will do)?
4. Do you generally experience mania or depression in the fall, or have you never noticed a trend?
5. How can we, as a community, support you better?
1. Around a six. I'm managing, but could be better. 2. Mostly stable and good. I've had some downs, but they're functional downs. 3. Get my writing finished in some form. 4. Yes, the trend is tied to some cycle I've no control over. 5. I'm not sure. Short of finding me a matchmaker that can find me a real chance at love? Nothing. Really that it isn't already doing *LOL*